Welcome to iKingsSGC™ Forums!
Home of the iKingsSGC Servers (Hogwarts RP Experience & More) & The Mod Division Projects (Doctor Who Client Mod, Stargate Chevron 7 & more)

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Guest, have you checked out the the latest iKings Daily Reports yet? CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE FULL ARCHIVE!
  2. Providing top notch servers and mods based on the fandoms of Stargate, Harry Potter and Doctor Who in Minecraft.
  3. Donate to help us host an Official iKingsSGC & Mod Division project community build server! CLICK HERE

Easterling (Original Contest Submission)

Discussion in 'Easter Planet Design Submissions' started by Guil, Apr 30, 2014.

1. cooldel23 Active Companion

Congrats on getting into the mod!!!

2. Werehog Well Known Companion

Probably. There is still a minuscule chance that the other judges will think other ideas are better enough to not get this into the mod. Although as there is a daily report already it will probably get in either way.

3. Tardisdriver45 Well Known Companion

Werehog....... iKing JUST made a model showcase on the Easterling.

And he will ADD that model INTO the DWCM. Pretty much means all other judges are happy with the Easterling and are giving it the all clear.

...... You know, I wish to figure out what to add to the DWCM..... I just do not know what to even add, or if I can even model it.... :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. TheiKing Lord President of Gallifrey Staff Member

The other judges haven't judged anything so I took it upon myself to pick out my favorites and decide what to add from the selections we have from this particular contest. The contest itself fell apart due to none of the other judges having time or not wanting to judge lol.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Hunter Desotel Well Known Companion

Ya I agree with you, I kind of gave up trying to implement something into the DWCM, I'm not that creative. I'm just gonna wait until the DWCM comes out and I'll use the in game modeler to add the things I wanted into the game. And take the models and make a blog on the forums maybe others would like it to be a DLC.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2014
  6. Guil U.N.I.T Grunt (New Member)

cool, is very nice that they got add to the game!!! I looking forward to see it when I play! Thank you dude!!
    so did I win the contest? I get something for wining? I dont even remember.... :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Tardisdriver45 Well Known Companion

Well, believe me, I can get creative. Pretty darn creative, at that. Pretty humble, kind, and also willing to help out if I can do it.

The ONLY things that actually prevent me from making a several suggestions is my abilities....... and my doubt for actually making a idea a reality... :(

BUT, can't wait to see the Easterling in-game! The funnest peaceful mob since the squid! :3

8. Hunter Desotel Well Known Companion

You get a daily report about your submission, a steam code and your model added into the DWCM. That's your prize.

9. Willsaber Well Known Companion

I still haven't received my prize from the Halloween contest, and to my knowledge, the other Halloween prizes nor the jigsaw prizes have been sent out yet.

10. Werehog Well Known Companion

I
    s that thing you gave up on Wonderland? If so could I have a look at what you've done so far?

11. Hunter Desotel Well Known Companion

No I'm working on it. Just my laptop crashed and I'm working on getting a new laptop asap. So I can finish it its all on my flashdrive.