Welcome to iKingsSGC™ Forums!
Home of the iKingsSGC Servers (Hogwarts RP Experience & More) & The Mod Division Projects (Doctor Who Client Mod, Stargate Chevron 7 & more)

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Guest, have you checked out the the latest iKings Daily Reports yet? CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE FULL ARCHIVE!
  2. Providing top notch servers and mods based on the fandoms of Stargate, Harry Potter and Doctor Who in Minecraft.
  3. Donate to help us host an Official iKingsSGC & Mod Division project community build server! CLICK HERE

Christmas Day #2 - DWCM Short Story: A New Verse - 12 Days in Relative Dimensions

Discussion in '12 Days of Christmas In Relative Dimensions [2013]' started by TheiKing, Dec 13, 2013.

?

What did you think of the Rough Draft of THe DWCM short story.

1. I really really liked it, I cant believe you wrote 5 pages and are gonna write more!

80.3%
  2. Liked it

18.0%
  3. Didnt Like it

1.6%
  1. MasterDylly Time Lord

I like how you put some of the original storyline into the the new one. I didn't know you were so good at writing stories like that, and I have to say I'm a little surprised. The music as always sends chills down my spine because it's so epic (especially in 8-bit) and adding in all of those sound effects like the sonic and K-9 made it just that much better.

I really need to start posting more.
    Good thing the holidays are almost here!
    *breaks into song* I hear those sleigh bells jingling and the DWCM coming soon!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. robotfly Companion

yea man know how you feel, editing sucks (nice job though I wouldn't of had the patience) also what program do you use

3. LukeCrafts Companion

Good Work
    And keep up the writing

4. TheiKing Lord President of Gallifrey Staff Member

For the graphics Adobe Photoshop CS4/CS6, For the intros and animations Adobe After Effects CS5 and for the Videos alltogehter Sony Vegas Pro 12. I want to try out adobe premier but don't have the money for it.

5. robotfly Companion

nice, they seem (from these vids) like a good program

6. Zachary Anderson Active Companion

Spoken like a true Moffat :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Arcphoenix Well Known Companion

I went back and watched the video for this thread and I had a question. You said that most of the game would not be set in Minecraftia, so I was wondering where the crash site might be. Is it any specific place such as Earth?

8. PtitFennec Well Known Companion

I think it has been stated that the crash site will be in Minecraftia.

9. Quartz563 U.N.I.T Grunt (New Member)

you cant fathom how amazed I am at how professional this all is